Office Assistant (Part-Time)
Robinson Ballet, 107 Union Street, Bangor, ME
Robinson Ballet is looking for an energetic, hardworking individual interested in dance and the arts to help move its office operations forward. This is a part-time position consisting of 10 hours per week. Day and hours are flexible. The Office Assistant will report to the Managing Director and assist the Managing Director in the day-to-day running of the organization. In addition to typical office activities (filing, phone and computer work), areas of responsibility will include:
- Assisting the School and Managing Directors receive and process payments.
- Basic marketing and promotion
- Promoting the organization via community events and media outreach, including written press releases
- Updating and maintaining the organization’s website and social media presence
- Assisting the Managing Director in processing donations
- Managing box office operations during live events
- Maintaining a clean and organized office environment
- Operating the reception desk in a courteous manner, while answering phone calls and questions
- Data Management for Outreach programs
- May be required to carry 30lbs at rare occasions.
Qualified Applicants will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and must hold at least a high school diploma. Applicants must be able to work effectively both on their own and as a part of a small team. Prior office experience and customer service experience are preferred. Experience working with Microsoft office is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
The position will pay $10 per hour. No health, retirement, or other benefits will be provided.
The deadline to apply for this position is February 15, 2017.
How to Apply
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to the address and person listed below. Qualified applicants will be asked to provide references at the appropriate time.
PO Box 1885
Bangor, ME 04402